Comprehensive Pest Control Solutions For Raleigh, NC
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina and is home to a large number of technology centers and scholarly institutions. Despite the many reasons why residents enjoy living in our area, pests are still a significant problem for Raleigh homeowners. At Innovative Pest Solutions, it’s our top priority to protect you, your home, and your family from the many problems invading pests cause.
With our skilled service technicians by your side, you can rest easy knowing that the protection of your Raleigh home is in good hands. Don’t wait for rodents, spiders, insects, or other pests to invade your residential property and take away your peace of mind. Instead, get in touch with the exterminators here at Innovative Pest Solutions for outstanding residential pest control in Raleigh that get the job done right. When you partner with Innovative Pest Solutions, protecting your home is as easy as 1-2-3!
Residential Pest Control In Raleigh, NC
Pest problems are a fact of life, no matter where you live. Rodents and insects are always looking for the right opportunity to infest your Raleigh property where they can spread dangerous bacteria, steal your food, and damage your personal belongings. However, there is a way you can combat the problems that invading pests cause. Give your home and family the complete protection they need by working with the professionals from Innovative Pest Solutions to put into place an ongoing residential pest control plan. We provide four comprehensive plans for pest control in Raleigh, depending on the specific needs of your home and pest situation:
- 1-2-3 Basic Pest Protection
- 1-2-3 Plus Termite Damage Protection
- 1-2-3 Premium Pest Protection
- 1-2-3 Premium Plus Termite
Regardless of which plan is right for your Raleigh property, Innovative Pest Solutions is ready to defend your home and family from the area’s toughest pests. Reach out to us today for more information about all of our 1-2-3 residential pest control plans.
Five Easy Ways To Avoid Mosquitoes In Raleigh, NC
Mouse Control Services In Raleigh, NC
Mosquitoes are annoying pests that feed on the blood of humans and animals. They become active in late spring and remain active until temperatures drop below 50 degrees. To avoid dealing with mosquitoes around your Raleigh property, it’s important to remove factors that may attract them. Minimize your exposure to mosquitoes by keeping the following mosquito prevention tips in mind:
- Always apply insect repellent before spending time in your backyard.
- Minimize areas of excess moisture and eliminate all sources of standing water.
- Keep your lawn trimmed short and cut thick shrubbery away from the exterior walls of your home.
- Avoid spending time outdoors during the early morning and evening when mosquitoes are most active.
- Clear debris out of your gutters to prevent water from accumulating.
Prevention tips are helpful, but the best way to reduce the mosquito populations around your property is with mosquito control services from Innovative Pest Solutions. Contact us today to get started.
Mice are small, furry rodents that invade Raleigh homes most often in the fall and winter when resources become more scarce and the weather starts getting colder. Unfortunately, mice are not great houseguests. Mouse infestations often lead to property damage, disease, and contamination, which is why many homeowners look for solutions to eliminate them.
The skilled extermintators here at Innovative Pest Solutions provide excellent home pest control options to protect your Raleigh home and family from all kinds of pests, including mice. We have what it takes to rid your home of an existing mouse infestation and prevent them from returning in the future. Give us a call today to learn more about our mouse control options or to schedule your free inspection.
How To Identify Termites in Raleigh, NC
Termites are tricky pests that cause damage under your radar. These small, wood-eating insects are called “silent destroyers” because they can get into your home and cause significant damage undetected. To avoid paying thousands of dollars to repair termite damage, it’s important to identify the presence of termites as soon as possible. Some signs of termite activity around your Raleigh home include:
- Discarded Wings —When winged reproductive termites find a suitable location to build their nests, they shed their wings and get to work. Discarded termite wings look like fish scales around the exterior of your home.
- Visible Signs Of Damage —Most of the damage termites cause is done under the surface, where it can’t be seen. However, a few signs of visible termite damage include squeaky floorboards, maze-like patterns in your furniture, and hard-to-open doors and windows.
- Mud Tubes —Termites require moisture to survive and prefer to stay out of direct sunlight. They build mud tubes from their nests to a food source to avoid the light and stay moist.
- Swarmers —Termite swarmers fly together in large clouds and are the most obvious sign of termite activity around your property. Mature termite colonies send out winged reproductive termites to start new colonies nearby.
Protect your Raleigh home from termites by implementing an effective termite control plan from Innovative Pest Solutions. Our 1-2-3 Plus Termite Protection and 1-2-3 Premium Plus Termite plans are designed to eliminate termites and prevent them from returning. Call us today!
Innovative Pest Solutions Blog
Fleas are tricky, but they must be addressed. All homeowners could stand to learn more about controlling them in their area.Read More
Mosquitoes are tiny bugs that pose great health concerns for all humanity. Learn about the dangers of mosquitos and ways you can avoid their itchy bites.Read More
Carpenter ants will noisily eat your wooden structures to the ground. Here’s how to identify their hiding spots and mistakes to avoid during pest treatment...Read More