Knightdale, NC Pest Control
Comprehensive Pest Control Solutions For Knightdale, NC
Knightdale, NC, is a lovely community with a welcoming spirit. As the seventh-fastest growing town in North Carolina, there is an increasing number of people, which leads to an increasing number of pests. Your house presents local pests with all the food, water, and shelter sources they could ever dream of, and that means your Knightdale home is vulnerable to pest infestation.
The best way to guard your home against the perils of pest infestation is to contact a team of highly experienced pest professionals. Here at Innovative Pest Solutions, we’re proud to offer comprehensive residential pest control solutions to all of Wake County and the surrounding areas throughout the greater Raleigh metro area. Contact us today for your free estimate and inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Knightdale, NC
As a homeowner, protecting your home and your loved ones from harm is at the top of your priority list. Pests present a number of dangers to your property and your family, and that’s why we highly recommend ongoing services from the pest experts at Innovative Pest Solutions. Our local, family-owned company has been offering household pest protection since 2002, and we’re proud to do the god-honoring work of protecting North Carolina families from pest infestation.
We offer a long list of residential pest control services that can be customized to fit your particular needs. Each one of our 1-2-3 protection programs provides extensive interior and exterior treatments based upon your particular pest situation. Some of the most common services we provide include:
- Application of granules as a pest barrier around the property.
- De-webbing around windows and eaves, and de-nesting of stinging insect nests.
- Inspection and identification of all pest activity around the home.
- Inspection of high moisture areas and conducive conditions in and around the home.
- Treatment around doors, entryways, and all potential access points.
- Treatment around the house where the siding meets the foundation.
- Treatment of structural foundation in order to prevent entry.
- Treatment under eaves and soffits, and round accessible, exterior light fixtures.
Whatever type of pest situation you’re dealing with, we’re here to help. Get in touch with Innovative Pest Solutions today to discuss your residential pest control needs. We will walk you through our home service plans in order to identify the right approach for you and your loved ones, guaranteed.
Are Silverfish In Knightdale, NC Dangerous?
Silverfish are mostly harmless to humans. They don’t bite, they don’t sting, and they don’t carry around and spread disease, so there shouldn’t be much to worry about, right? Well, these pests come into your home looking for food and feed on a wide range of materials, causing large-scale damage to personal items in your home.
Some of the things that are vulnerable to being eaten by silverfish include stored food, pantry items, paper, books, clothing, upholstery, files, and wallpaper. These items are often found with chew holes from being fed on by silverfish. Not only do they leave holes when they feed, but they often cause yellow staining on these items. Contact the team at Innovative Pest Solutions today to protect your belongings from silverfish.
3 Helpful Tips For Avoiding Spiders In Your Knightdale, NC Home
Creepy, crawly spiders are never a welcome sight in your home, but they’re a reality that many of us must face here in North Carolina. Spiders can often be found in remote areas like garages, attics, and basements, gaining entry through tiny cracks and crevices in walls and floorboards. If you want to be proactive in your spider prevention efforts, here are some helpful tips:
- Block off entry points – Seal cracks and crevices with foam or caulk, install door sweeps around the property, and use window and door screens to prevent entry.
- Keep your space clean – Eliminating clutter helps reduce harborage areas. Dust and sweep on a regular basis to get rid of cobwebs, and keep your yard neat and well-trimmed.
- Reduce excess moisture – Fix leaky pipes and faucets, maintain downspouts and gutters, and inspect utility areas around the property.
These efforts can certainly help, but none of them are 100% effective. The best way to protect your property from spider activity is with help from the pest experts. Call the team at Innovative Pest Solutions today to learn more about our spider control and prevention services.
The Importance Of Professional WDIR Reports In Knightdale, NC
If you want to buy or refinance a home, usually a detailed home inspection is required. Lenders like to know the condition of the property at hand before signing off on a home loan. The team at Innovative Pest Solutions offers full real estate inspections, as well as water testing, radon testing, and comprehensive wood-destroying insect reports (WDIRs).
All of our wood-destroying insect reports are verified by North Carolina WDIR Accredited Inspectors and we issue the detailed reports by the next business day. Call us today to request your thorough WDIR and we will schedule your home inspection as soon as possible.